Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten!



Today was Liam's first day of Kindergarten! He had only the teeniest bit of a nervous look on his face as I said good-bye.  He was ready and waiting for this day, mentally and physically. He had his new Clone Wars shirt, Lego Ninjago backpack, and Lego shoes.  He loves what he loves, and now he has one more thing to love...SCHOOL.

On the way home this afternoon he chattered all about it. I don't know that I've ever heard the word "awesome" so many times in succession.  He had a great day! High points of his day included "eating a troll!" (cookie) and being able to "play inside and outside!" He can't wait for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm noticing a slight increase in the quality of your photos. Are my assumptions correct! Liam looks so cute! It's uniforms here....which I actually like more than I thought I would. Any tears from you?

Rae said...

So fun! Love the Lego/Star Wars theme. Funny thing is. . . Jimmy loves the same things. . . and he just started fifth grade. You might be in Star Wars Legos for a while. . . :)