Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Tanksgiving!

Although my other posts might lead you to believe otherwise, the misspelled title of this one is purposeful. The Pettit family has a Thanksgiving banner that missed receiving an "H" during production. (Manufacturer's fault, not the Pettits' doing.) So now, every year at least one of the Pettits will wish us a "Happy Tanksgiving" in consequence.

This year Will, Liam, and I spent a lively "Tanksgiving" weekend in Vegas with Nate, Aubrey, and Aria. It was so much fun!



I finally got to see the sites in Vegas. I've only ever driven through before. The fountains at the Bellagio were amazingly beautiful. The Bellagio keeps their part of Vegas surprisingly clean, morally and physically! I was pleasantly surprised.



Here's our little stroller brigade.



Liam LOVED running around and dancing to the music playing. (How do you like our compromise on shirts? I always said I would never let my children wear character shirts. They just seemed tacky. Ha...that was before I had children. You know how that goes. Now I realize just how much Liam loves them, and I confess, I bought the Wall-E shirt for him personally! I still try to dress it up a bit though, hence the compromise with the collared shirt!)

Most of all it was so much fun spending time with Nate, Aubrey, and Aria. We really miss having them next door.


1 comment:

April Perry said...

Can I just say once again how adorable your family is! Liam is the cutest, and I hear you on the t-shirt here but with the collared shirt he looks like a little miniature grown up haha. Something my husband would do! Only he's 6'5".

~April