Friday, October 24, 2008

Potty Training

Yes, I know this photo is highly inappropriate and that someday Liam will be upset about me posting it. Nonetheless, here it is, and I LOVE it.

We are beginning toilet training in our house. We're taking it slow, really slow. I don't know if we can really even say we've started yet. More like tested the waters. I've honestly been dreading it and dragging my feet all the way until recently when Liam started to ask to go to the bathroom. It's become our special time of the day where he sits does his business and I read to him. No distractions. Just us. Just special.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

yay! I've been wondering when this post would arrive. I think this picture is cute! and at least there's nothing showing! Tune in later for a quick post about our potty training experience. It's truly hilarious.

Katie said...

That's too funny. Unfortunately, it still doesn't top Megan's funniest potty training picture of Ross. (Which showed him sitting on his little training pot, talking on his little play cell phone . . .)

--Katie