Monday, October 20, 2008

My Toy Review

Okay, so I just rated this toy on ToysRUs.com and thought that it was really neat that I could post my review to my blog from their site. That's all. The review isn't important. I was just playing around.

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

Transform your room into a racetrack with "Pit Row Race-Off" Lightning McQueen. With his spring-loaded pit stop launch pad, McQueen is ready to race off for the win. Bright team colors and a sponsor mean you have everything you need for first place. Hook up other racers (sold separately), drop the ...

Love it!

By Tabicatster from Provo, UT on 10/20/2008

5out of 5

Pros: Easy to Control

Best Uses: Young Children

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

We recently got this for my two-year-old. It's great because he can do it all by himself which is very important to him. We especially love this toy because we can shoot any car, any make, with it as long as the car is small enough to fit on the platform. Most cars are. It is also very safe; there is nothing to snap you with.

(legalese)

No comments: